fbpx


Dr Cynthia Colon Logo

Episode 29- Make A Plan, Work The Plan & The Plan Will Work


Yes! I’m Ready To Build My Plan.

Make A Plan, Work The Plan & The Plan Will Work

The 1979 Harvard MBA study set out to analyze goal setting among graduates. The study asked only one question, “Have you set written goals and created a plan for their attainment?”

10 years later, 1989 – here are the quantitative findings:

 The 3% were earning 10x as much as the other 97% of their peers.

When it comes to college admissions, my own anecdotal research gives me similar results. And that is this: belief in your dreams PLUS the written plan is the secret sauce to getting admitted. It is as simple as that. 

Candice Lapin, Founder and CEO of The Ladder Method is our special guest today. While at Cornell University Candice was practically inventing a specific method she used in her own life and gained academic success. Years later – she has helped thousands of students find success in school by making a plan. Stick with us today, Candice Lapin breaks down WHY having a plan is so crucial to finding success in school and in getting into the college of your dreams. 

Download the FREE Action Plan template, listen to this episode, and you will be inspired to create your own action plan. 

You will walk away feeling more confident and ready to take action. 

Calling all high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, you do not want to miss this episode. 

Let’s do it!!

Episode 29

Recent Posts

Recent Podcasts


Episode 33- What Am I Good At?


Episode 32- Who Am I?


Episode 31- Those Who Finish First, First Fail, So Get Started.


Episode 30- Build Your Team; Teachers, Counselors, Coaches, Family, Friends.

Dr Cynthia Colon Logo

Email: DestinationYOUniversity@gmail.com
Phone: 562-822-7603


Instagram


Twitter


Facebook


Linkedin

YES! I NEED THIS!

Give Me My FREE Starter Kit.

Copyright © 2018. Dr. Cynthia Colon                    Privacy Policy

Website designed with by Rosie O